We have a working practice that brings together all elements of Durability Engineering to work with a defined set of targets, Integrated Durability Engineering (IDE).
- Ensures a common durability target across engineering functions
- Improved data input at the design stage
- Ability to cross-reference new durability technology results
- Reduced durability development lead time
- Reduce the cost of durability development
All inputs to the process refer back to the targets set in the early stages of product development, derived from a study of customer usage.