A design verification plan (DVP) is a means to ensure that a component, system or end product (vehicle) is ‘fit for purpose’; in that it performs robustly to the levels specified by the design, over its required life-span and within the parameters of the defined usage profile.
The DVP should be used to ‘map’ the required costs, timing and resources to ensure the product verification is tracked and controlled.
Our key skills in this area:
- Creation of DVP documents for multiple large-scale projects
- DVP experience across passenger and commercial vehicles
- DFMEA creation, development & admin
- System and vehicle level verification experience
- Multi-attribute & competency expertise
- Extensive verification experience and OEM/Tier 1 procedures
- Creation & development of flexible DVP ‘tools’