We can complete full vehicle corrosion tests, either as standalone tests or as part of whole vehicle durability and reliability verification.
Our corrosion test procedure is available for two regions:
Severe Markets including:
- China, Europe, North America, Japan and Korea
- Non Severe Markets including:
- Africa, Australia, Brazil, Malaysia, Middle East, India, Thailand and Vietnam
Corrosion testing uses a number of key, specialist facilities:
- A custom built humidity chamber to submit vehicles to harsh high temperature and humidity. The chamber operates at temperatures of up to 50°C with a relative humidity of up to 95%.
- Salt trough and salt spray facility
- Mud trough facility
- Proving ground durability features to excite the vehicle body
Following the completion of a corrosion test, we can perform a detailed full body teardown to assess the level of corrosion penetration experienced.