We offer a range of Functional Safety-related services in the areas of consultancy, confirmation measures, process development and training.
We offer a range of Functional Safety training courses, these are based on our wealth of practical experience as well as our in-depth knowledge of developing standards. Our training courses can be found here.
- Help companies develop their functional safety-related processes and templates to best practice
- Assist companies to integrate functional safety processes into organisational specific product develop processes
- Support with new process roll out within your organisation
- Generation of required work products (hazard analysis and risk assessment, functional safety concepts, technical safety concepts, verification and validation plans etc.)
- Development of safety analyses (FTA, FMEA, dependent failure analysis etc.)
- Provision of dedicated safety managers to plan and ensure the necessary safety-related activities are executed at the appropriate time in the safety lifecycle
- Mentoring, coaching and guidance on how to plan and execute functional safety-related product developments
- Advice on interpreting the requirements from safety-related standards and regulations
- Verification reviews of work products
- Independent confirmation reviews of work products
- Provision of experienced Safety Assessors to perform functional safety assessments with required the required independence and impartiality
- Provision of experienced functional safety auditors to perform process gap analyses, functional safety managements system audits and functional safety audits
- Execution of independent confirmation reviews of work products