GNSS-denied navigation and localisation system
ATLAS, HORIBA MIRA’s navigation system uses advanced perception and Artificial Intelligence to recognise landmarks from an onboard camera which are compared against a digital map database to provide localisation and navigation.
The advantage of ATLAS over competing systems is that:
- ATLAS is immune to electronic warfare
- ATLAS does not require the system to have pre-driven the route.
- ATLAS requires only a simple digital map database to be able to function
- ATLAS is resilient to changes in the landscape
- ATLAS can be easily fitted to conventional manned vehicles or UGVs