All of our proving ground facilities allow our customers to conduct vehicle testing and development in a controlled and secure environment.
The corrosion chamber, salt splash and mud trough allows for full vehicle accelerated corrosion testing.
Vehicle Corrosion Chamber
- Maintained at 49ºC and 95%RH
- Used together with proving ground features as part of an accelerated corrosion test
- Enables on year of severe in-service testing
Salt Splash and Mud Trough Applications
- Accelerated corrosion
- The two facilities can be used individually or in combination
- Red light signal controlled approach
- Housed in an open-ended building
- Designed for speeds of up to 50 mph
- 35m long x 3.5m wide
- Walled to provide splash back
- The trough is walled and 35m long by 5.5m wide
- Width allow vehicle to zigzag