Our City Circuit facility provides a safe, comprehensive and fully controllable purpose-built ‘cityscape’ test track environment.
The circuit enables us to develop, validate and demonstrate new Intelligent Mobility innovations.
Our UK based City Circuit provides a safe, comprehensive and fully controllable connected city environment dedicated to the testing, validation and demonstration of co-operative systems in an urban and suburban environment.
The City Circuit represents a major step forward for the automotive supply chain, digital industries and road transport infrastructure providers engaged in the development and validation of vehicles integrated with their environment.
The facility is ideal for the research and development of the following ITS technologies:
- Intelligent and connected vehicles
- Advanced driver assistance systems
- Co-operative active safety
- Driver behaviour studies
- Simulation of large volumes of mobile traffic
- Tunnel exit/entrance simulation
- Urban canyon simulation
- Telecoms access and denial
- Intelligent parking
- Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communications
- Road sign detection
- Urban traffic management and control
- Intersection safety systems
- Collision avoidance
- Blind spot detection
- Advanced navigation services
- Autonomous vehicle systems