HORIBA MIRA’s expertise and capabilities in EMC encompass RF Immunity and Emissions testing.
The electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) component and sub-system testing facilities are accredited for all major vehicle manufacturers test schedules as well as all the automotive directives. HORIBA MIRA’s Automotive EMC component testing is complemented by our environmental test service offering customers a single location for automotive component sign off. Along with all of the facilities, our ability to act as an EMC technical authority for the VCA and RDW ensures the customer the swiftest route to compliance.
Our facilities include:
- 24 hours per day operation to reduce dependence on prototype
- Eight EMC facilities available
- Radiated Emissions
- Radiated Immunity
- Fibre optic monitoring, pneumatic control of vehicle systems and remote access for diagnostic support from anywhere in the world
- Support equipment including a re-radiating GPS and GSM system
- Approved by vehicle and approval authorities including, VCA, RDW, Ford (EMC-CS-2009), GM, Daimler Chrysler, BMW, Nissan, Fiat, VW, ‘e’ marking.
All of our vehicle chambers have the ability to allow the customer to access the testing ‘live’ from their own site with the use of our ‘Net-viewer’ system. This not only allows the customer to witness the testing without the need for travel but enables them to flash new software to their vehicle without being present at HORIBA MIRA ensuring support from anywhere in the world.