HORIBA MIRA Legislation Consultancy experts are able to offer a range of services to assist with constantly evolving legislation that can often be complex and difficult to navigate.
HORIBA MIRA’s variety of knowledge has been developed through experience of assessing and testing to a wide range of automotive and non-automotive standards. This has provided the company with a diverse knowledge of global test requirements and certification protocols.
Utilising an extensive range of resources and international contacts, HORIBA MIRA’s Legislation Consultancy Service informs customers of the necessary steps to market entry and certification, including Quality Management or Conformity of Production issues.
HORIBA MIRA also conducts market region legislative searches or product specific legislative reviews on behalf of our clients. These reviews can include:
- Identification of applicable legislation
- Identification of best practice standards
- Highlighting requirements for new markets
- Comparison of market requirements for different vehicles or products
- Updates on changes/amendments that have occurred over a given period
- Proposals or forthcoming changes to legislation
- Funding opportunities
HORIBA MIRA’s legislation reviews and periodic update service can be invaluable for designers and manufacturers for advanced technologies, including connected and autonomous vehicles, electric powertrains and batteries.