HORIBA MIRA possesses a comprehensive understanding of Type Approval and legislative requirements for a broad range of products and vehicles for both on and off highway.
The diversity of knowledge available enables smooth and reliable consultancy services for the legislative requirements of products and vehicles, ensuring that compliance and certification challenges do not hold back development. This extends to Quality Management and Conformity of Production requirements.
Typical homologation activities include:
- Assisting customers with approval requirements for
- Cars, buses, trucks and trailers
- Mobile machinery
- Advising on requirements and obtaining product approvals in global markets, particularly Europe, America, Australia and Taiwan
- Working with any Type Approval Authority/Technical Service
- Assistance with necessary certification documentation
- Reviews of applicable legislation, regulations, standards and best practices for specific products, subject areas or market requirements
- Update services on changes in regulations or standards
- Effective test programme planning to minimise test time in-line with test area availability
- Conformity of Production testing