Our policies include Environmental, Health and Safety, Quality, Anti-Bribery, Vision and Mission and The Modern Slavery Act.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHS&E) Policy
In developing our Business Management System we will:
- Pursue continual improvement across QHSE, by providing adequate and competent resource.
- Increase integration, making QHSE inherent in all organisational activity. QHSE will be a ‘force multiplier’, increasing the effectiveness of all processes within the business.
- Interpret governing standards and regulations, applying them relevantly to the context of the business.
- Create a culture and service that exceeds the expectation of its interested parties and positively contributes to the local environment.
- Overcome challenges to effective communication allowing shared knowledge, consultation and active participation to align the company’s resource behind consistent objectives.
- Sustain Quality through rapid growth.
- Develop the business’ maturity in respect of QHSE risk management.
- Meet or exceed compliance obligations relevant to QHSE, as well as achieving the following certifications or accreditations where they apply:
1. ISO/IEC 17025
2. ISO/IEC 17065 for all ISO/IEC 17065 accredited certification and homologation
3. ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
4. ISO 9001:2015
Anti-Bribery Policy As an organisation we are committed to conducting business free of bribery and corruption. We believe that it is important that our business dealings are carried out fairly, professionally and with integrity and as such we will not tolerate bribery or corruption. As an organisation we operate and enforce systems to counter corruption and bribery. Click to download
Vision and Mission Our vision, mission and values help us to build on our existing reputation and confirm that HORIBA MIRA is a thriving company, flying the flag for British Engineering Excellence. Click to download
The Modern Slavery Act We are committed to preventing acts of modern slavery and human trafficking from occurring within our business and supply chain. As part of our commitment to combating modern slavery, we have implemented the Modern Slavery Act policy. Click to download