HORIBA MIRA’s delivers industry-leading EMC engineering solutions for thousands of customers worldwide every year.
With more than 30 years of experience in the development and implementation of automotive EMC test methods, including 10 major EMC laboratories, HORIBA MIRA provides one of the most comprehensive EMC test offerings in the world.
HORIBA MIRA’s EMC test capabilities include:
- Vehicle and component level radiated emissions
- Vehicle and component level immunity to radiated fields
- Conducted emissions and immunity at component level
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Transient testing
Our EMC specialists are active members of following national and international committees:
- ISO TC22 SC32 WG3 for automotive EMC immunity test methods leading the introduction of Functional Safety requirements and supporting the introduction of ADAS and V2X test methodologies.
- ISO TC22 SC32 automotive EMC immunity test standards, including ISO 11451-1, ISO1145-2, ISO 7637, and ISO 1065
- CISPR D for automotive EMC emissions test standards, including CISPR 12, CISPR 25 and CISPR 36